continuing education & workforce development
The Continuing Education & Workforce Development Division offers a wide variety of programs and courses, both on and off campus, which are designed to meet the needs and interests of area adults, business and industry, and community service organizations.
The majority of courses offered are classified as occupational extension and community service/self-supporting and may be offered when 10 to 15 people express interest and an instructor is available. Specific training courses and programs also are offered on a routine basis and upon request from fire, law, and rescue personnel.
Other programs offered include Adult Basic Education (ABE), high school completion (GED), New and Expanding Industry Training, Focused Industrial Training, and small business courses and seminars.
Dean, Continuing Education/Workforce Development
Associate Dean, Continuing Education/Workforce Development
Our Program Areas
BUSINESS & INDUSTRY
- Activity Coordinator Training
- Allied Health Courses
- Auto Safety Inspection Courses
- Duck & Whitetail Deer Taxidermy
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-Day Class)
- Culinary Courses
- Defensive Driving Courses
- Effective Teacher Training
- Electrical Contractor Preparation Courses
- Ministry Leadership Certificate
- Sign Language Course
- Vehicle Escort Driver